Material Design is a design language developed by Google. It consists of specifications for a unified system of visual, motion, and interaction design that adapts across different devices and different screen sizes. Material design is multidimensional in its ability to communicate and react to user’s actions — it has been developed for the purpose of providing a consistent and unified user experience, both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Check out the Material Design -related channels on Gitter & join the conversation!
- Dogfalo/materialize — Materialize is a modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design.
- Callemall/material-ui — Material-UI is a CSS framework and a set of React components that implement Google’s Material Design specification.
- Angular/material — For developers using AngularJS, Angular Material is the reference implementation of Google’s Material Design Specification. This project provides a set of reusable, well-tested, and accessible UI components based on Material Design.
- Mikepenz/MaterialDrawer — Material Drawer is a simple take on creating an easy to use and fast material navigation drawer implementation.
- Papyros – Papyros is a library of QML widgets implementing Google’s Material Design
- Ionic-Material — Seamless Material Design theme for Ionic.
- FezVrasta /bootstrap-material-design— Material Design for Bootstrap is a Bootstrap V3 compatible theme — an easy way to use the new Material Design guidelines by Google in your Bootstrap 3 based application.
- Django-material — Material design for Django Forms and Admin. Template driven.
- Liri-project/liri-browser — A minimalistic material design web browser written for Papyros.
Are you looking for something else? Check out the Explore section or easily start your own channel here. Did we miss an channel that you think should be featured? Drop us a line in the Gitter HQ and we will add it to the list.