This material design UI template provides developers easy and practical way to design their apps in beautiful way right out of the box.
With Android UI App template you don’t need to loose your valuable time to implement new material design into your app. Also all elements are available to be used in older versions of Android so you don’t need to have newest smartphone to have awesome Material design. You can easily implement components from Android UI template just by following huge and well organized documentation. Android material design UI app template cost only $21 and here is a impressive list of the features :
Purchase Template here
- ListViews – Six versions of ListViews, like Expandable list, Drag&Drop, Swipe-to-dismiss, Appearance animation, Sticky list headers, Google Cards. All prepered for use in beautiful Material design style. Open Source projects used in this element: Universal Image Loader, Ken Burns View, Material Ripple Layout, List View Animations, Sticky List Headers, Animated Expandable List View.
- Parallax Effect – Parallax image effect combined with list view with Ken Burns effect. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Ken Burns View, Material Ripple Layout, Pull Zoom View, Not Boring ActionBar
- Left Menu – Two versions of left menu with Material design, ready to use. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Material Ripple Layout.
- Login Page – Login page in dark and light versions, with animated letters, ready to use. Open Source projects used: Float Labeled Text Field, Material Ripple Layout.
- Image Gallery – Two types of GridViews with images for gallery, with brand new design and beautiful selector. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Material Ripple Layout.
- Shape Image Views – Eight modern shapes of image views for your avatars, profile images etc.Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Shape Image View.
- Progress Bars – 14 types of circular and button progress bars & loaders prepared for your app. Open Source projects used: Progress Wheel, Circular Progress Button. .
- Check Buttons – Dark & light versions of check boxes inspired by Material design. Open Source projects used: Material Ripple Layout.
- Splash Screen – Three versions of beautiful designed and animated splash screen. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Ken Burns View.
- Text views – Prepared typography by Google instructions for TextView.
- Search bars – Dark & light search bar with search suggestions prepared to place in your app. Open Source projects used: Material Ripple Layout.
- Icons – a wide range of free Fontello icons.
- Icons are added via Fontello – no more four different sized PNGs. In our project is 46 icon in .svg format.
- Unified graphic – all graphic elements are inspired by Android Lollipop Material Design. All elements prepared in one color style to complete your app.
- Easy colors changing – colors are changeable in one XML and primary color for all layouts and elements are changeable in one line.
- Finished elements and layouts ready to use – ready XML files and drawables for use in your app.
- Many elements have animation and/or transparency – beautiful transparent animations which are more and more popular.
- Most of elements and layouts work on old versions of Android (from 2.2 version) too – every element has its own AndroidMainfest.xml file with defined minSDK.
- Define typefaces and fonts through XMLs – no more need to create fonts from assets folder.
hello ! i want to have the template of your design .Please